Syrian Warfare [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 4.20 GB)
- FitGirl releases on 1337x.url
- FitGirl releases on KAT.url
- Verify BIN files before installation.bat
- Files view Limit 50 — Current Torrent have 15 files
Syrian Warfare v184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 + 2 DLCs
Release Date: February 21, 2017
Genres/Tags: Strategy, Tactics, RTS, 3D
Developer: Cats Who Play
Publisher: Cats Who Play
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 87% of user reviews are positive (based on 1,633 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Russian, German (not for Battlefields)
Audio Language: English, Russian
Crack: built-in (CODEX-PLAZA)
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1 GHz) / AMD A10 5800K (3.8 GHz)
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 4890 (1024 MB)
HDD Space: 8 GB (~9 GB during installation)
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 3.2 GB, read repack features for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
This war has been going on for a long time, and it's hard to say when it will be over. We got so used to it that news from Syria has become trivial. We've even already forgotten how it all started, and where the roots of the terrible terror lie – the terror that swept across Europe in recent years.
Syria is all over the news, and it's become a subject of many documentaries. We, however, want to show the story through the lens of the game and don't let the word "game" mislead you. This game does not claim to be a history lesson, but it shows the course of the war in all its seriousness through the major milestones, from the first days till the latest important victories over terror.
- Syrian Warfare is a real time strategy with a high degree of realism. This game is not about a base construction or units production. The player will have to determine their forces characteristics before they go into action. And during the mission, they would be able to select reinforcements in order to support the troopers.
- The troops and machinery crews move from mission to mission and gain experience, which helps them increase their effectiveness.
- Trophies captured by the player on the battlefield can be used throughout the whole campaign.
- Importantly enough, there are no «life bars» for vehicles in the game. Damages are calculated by taking into account the protection module and the power of adverse factors. Inflicted damages affect the functioning of the module.
- In the battlefield, it is impossible to repair the armor, but one can repair the modules by using a limited stock of spare parts. Ammunition and fuel are also limited.
- A system of high-quality physical demolition of buildings and other objects is used in the game (it does not only look spectacular, but it has a serious influence on the tactics during the missions, especially in urban areas).
- The game has a wide set of tactical possibilities: The storming of buildings, usage of smokescreens, infantry lift by helicopters and APC/IFV, air strike calls, capturing of trophy weapons and equipment, usage of heat flares and active defense complexes.
- And of course the story itself. We will try to show the conflict, not from a point of view of a general, located somewhere at the ‘top’. No, it will be a story of a man, who lived in the country that descended into hell. A story of struggle, loss and regained hope.
- Based on Syrian.Warfare.Battlefields.MULTi3-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-syrian.warfare.battlefields.multi3.iso (9,768,370,176 bytes)
- 2 DLC included and activated: Return to Palmyra & Battlefields
- Game version: v18.104.22.168 for main game + Return to Palmyra; v22.214.171.124 for Battlefields
- 100% Lossless BUT NOT MD5 Perfect: all game content is identical to original, but game packs were rebuilt - and due to used encryption it's impossible to recreate the original files. For the same reason all patches for this game will be so huge.
- NOTHING ripped, game archives rebuilt
- Selective download feature - you may skip downloading and installing on unnecessary language pack and bonus soundtrack
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 9.1 to 3.2~4.2 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 6-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly (.pak files won't be checked, cause they have different checksums on every installation)
- HDD space after installation: 8 GB (~9 GB during installation)
- Run the original game or DLCs from respective desktop icons
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of bonus soundtrack and voicepack for languages you don't need. Here is the list of selective/optional files. You MUST download at least one of speech packs, for your language.
- fg-selective-english-and-german.bin (German has text translation for main game and Return to Palmyra DLC only)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Russian voiceovers - skip all "selective" and "optional" files, but download fg-selective-russian.bin & all main (01-05) files.
This repack is NOT backwards compatible with my previous repack of SW.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
To share this torrent inserting the provided BBCode into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: Syrian Warfare (v1 2 0 43-1 3 0 19 + 2 DLCs, MULTi3) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download - from 3 2 GB]